So far the aftermath is looking pretty good seems everything went to script there the only thing that remains is what the casting ends up like I had major hassles I’m trying to skim the oxide again brass apparently is a bit of a pain more so than bronze it seems so I’ve been told so I’ll have to get hold.
Of some sort of fluxing material the crucible filled up pretty well so far but it is getting surface cracks this is about the 11th time it’s been fired up.
And all the surface graphite has been burned out to a depth of about three millimeters despite that it seems to be holding up okay but new crucible is going to be on the card okay getting a bit impatient will break this one out and just see whether I got lucky with a country so this is resin bonded sand and the casting is going to be.
For a bench grinder spindle looking like my luck is held oh yes it worked so there you have it my very.
First brass casting that I’ve done from start to finish in a furnace I built myself don’t think it gets much better than that I’ll give it a hose off.
Mmm cool at the end of it you.